The DS200LDCC Drive Control/LAN Communications board (LDCC) provides primary drive and I/O control functions for GE’s DIRECTO-MATIC 2000 family of drives and exciters.
- Microprocessor control and processing of drive, motor, and customer I/O functions
- Microprocessor control of local area network (LAN) communications for drive I/O
- Application software and customer-specific configuration data for the drive
- Onboard operator interface for software adjustments and diagnostic testing
- hardware and software drive reset functions
In some applications, the LDCC can replace existing drive and LAN control boards.
BOARD IDENTIFICATION DS200LDCCH1ARA
A printed wiring board is identified by an alphanumeric part number imprinted on it. For example, the LAN Communication Board is marked with part number:
The DS200LDCC portion is the base number that identifies the printed wiring board, in this case, the LAN Communication Board. The r and u digits are alphabetic characters that indicate the board revision level. The r digit reflects a functional change that is not downward compatible. It is essentially a new catalog number. The u digits represent revision levels that are downward compatible.
The H# identifies a group, which is a variation of a particular board.
RELATED : DS200UCIBG3A