To replace the UDSA board:
- Turn off power to the equipment, then wait for a few minutes for the DS200UDSAG1A’s capacitors to discharge. Test any electrical circuits before touching them to ensure power is off.
- Open the equipment cabinet door to access the printed wiring boards. This exposes the drive control card, which faces the front. DS200UDSAG1A mounted behind the drive control card, also
facing the front.
- Pull the locks located on either side of the cabinet. Lift the drive control card and tilt forward and down to expose the DS200UDSAG1A board.
- To remove the DS200UDSAG1A board, carefully disconnect all cables as follows:
– For a ribbon cable, place one hand on each side of the cable connector that mates with the board connector. Gently pull the cable connector with both hands.
– For a cable with a pull tab, carefully pull the tab
- Plastic snaps (holders) keep the DS200UDSA in place. Push these holders back to release the board.
- On the replacement board, set all jumpers and switches in the exact position as those on the board being replaced.
If a board revision has added or eliminated a configurable component, or re-adjustment is needed
- Install the new DS200UDSAG1A board, ensuring that all holders snap into position.
- The cables are labeled with the correct connector name, as marked on the DS200UDSAG1A board. Reconnect all cables as labeled. Ensure the cable seating on both ends.
A printed wiring board is identified by an alphanumeric part number imprinted on it. For eg. the DS200DCFBG1B marked with part number:
The DS200DCFB portion is the base number that identifies the printed wiring board, in this case, the Power Supply Board. The r and u digits are alphabetic characters that indicate the board revision level. The r digit reflects a functional change that is not downward compatible. It is essentially a new catalog number. The u digits represent revision levels that are downward compatible.
The G# identifies a group, which is a variation of a particular board.
The DCFB board has only one group, G1. Refer:
There are no reviews yet.