The IS420ESWBH3A, one of five available versions of the ESWB switch, has sixteen individual ports that support 10/100Base-tx connections with 2 Fiber ports. The IS420ESWBH3A typically installs using DIN-rail mounting. IS420ESWBH3A is coming with 2 fiber port capabilities. Like GE’s product line of industrial, unmanaged Ethernet switches 10/100, ESWA and ESWB, are specifically designed to meet the needs of real-time industrial control solutions and are required for all IONet switches used in a Mark* VIe and Mark VIeS.
Safety control system.
To meet the requirements for speed and functionality, the following features are provided for this ethernet switch:
compatibility: 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3x
10/100 base copper with auto-negotiation
100 Mbps FX uplink port
LEDs to indicate the status of Link Presence, Activity, and Duplex, and Speed per port
Power indicator LED
Minimum 256 KB buffer with 4 K MAC addresses
Dual power supply inputs for redundancy.
The GE Ethernet/IONet switches are available in two hardware forms: ESWA and ESWB. Each hardware form is available in
five versions (H1A, H2A, H3A, H4A, H5A) that vary in fiber-optic port configuration options, which include no fiber ports, multi-mode
fiber ports, or single-mode (longer distance) fiber ports.
The major difference in IS420ESWBH2A models is the availability of optic fiber connectivity.
Other groups/revision of this product available:
- These products are genuine OEM Units.
- Sourced from OEM or independent third party channels, and verified by DTC’s Quality Control
- Upon customers request we provide a full functional test on these units free of cost
- Comes with 2yr DTC warranty.
- These products are open box genuine OEM items sourced from independent third party.
- These units undergo our quality inspection program which involves a full functional verification test and verify the result to match the manufacturer specifications.
- Comes with 2yr DTC warranty.
- These products are used genuine OEM parts
- These units undergo our quality inspection program which involves the complete overhaul and calibration of the unit to match the manufacturer specifications.
- Overhauling involves full functional testing, cosmetic repair, components replacement, revision updates, etc and comes with 2yr DTC warranty.
- These products are genuine OEM items
- Removed from surplus or decommitioned control panels, and verified by DTC’s Quality Control.
- These units are Power On tested and comes with 30 day warrenty.
- Our in-House State-of-the art lab is capable of testing and repairing any Industrial Electronic Circuit boards.
- DTC Lab is equipped with OEM control panels for full functional test of the subject boards.
- We use only OEM recommended or industrial standard parts for replacement.
- We not only repair the problem but also replace the aging and commonly failing components even if its functioning at the time of repair which adds the reliability of the circuit board.
- Same day turnaround repair service is available upon request
- All our repairs are backed by a 2yr warranty.
There are no reviews yet.